Nelson 2021 Scholarship Program
Are you a Grade 12 student excelling in the
classroom and making a difference in your community? Apply
for one of our $10,000 scholarship opportunities. Recipients of the awards are
young leaders of tomorrow, showcasing a commitment to community
stewardship and academic achievement.
This year, we are once again offering two incredible opportunities for
students, our Civic Leadership
Scholarship and our Indigenous
Student Scholarship, in partnership with Indspire.
To learn more about our scholarship program and how to apply, click the
Nelson 2021 Scholarship Application information
Applications close June 30, 2021 so apply today.
Rainbow Stage is currently taking applications for our 2021 student scholarships program!
Rainbow Stage annually awards four Grade 12 high school students (must be Manitoba residents) for excellence in musical theatre performance, technical/production work, and musicianship, in support of their post-secondary training endeavours.
Scholarships are open exclusively to Manitoba resident Grade 12 high school students.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate acceptance into a full-time, accredited post-secondary degree or diploma program that is directly related to their category of application, for the upcoming academic year.
- Scholarship winners will only receive their award upon demonstrating proof and acceptance of such enrollment, and payment of tuition for the upcoming academic year.
- Up to (4) scholarships may be awarded, each to a maximum value of $750
This year's virtual auditions will be held on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm on Zoom
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 18th, 2021
Virtual Audition Date: Tuesday, May 25th, 2021
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
myBlueprint and Scotia Bank Scholarship Giveaway
MyBlueprint is collaborating with Scotiabank to bring $30k in scholarships to students accross Canada.
And they’ve made it SO easy for you to find them.
Students can apply for these scholarships right from within their myBlueprint accounts!
We’ve summarized all the details for you here.
Remember that surprise we let you in on back in January?
The one that resulted in $30,000 in scholarships for your students?
Well, we’ve got another one. This time it’s even bigger.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation (CSTF) to give away $150,000 in bursaries.
You read that right.
$150,000 going straight to your students to help them realize their dreams of going to post-secondary.
This one’s a little different though.
“While Canada is among one of the most educated countries in the world, this is not true for everyone. Equitable access to PSE is an ongoing challenge, and especially so for those from low-income families.” (CSTF)
That’s where CSTF comes in. They’re focused on supporting access to post-secondary studies for those who believe in the power of education but are struggling to access it.
So, these bursaries are designed specifically to support your students who have financial need.
Here's what you need to know:
• There are 25 bursaries, each valued at $6,000
• The bursaries are based on financial need
• CSTF is specifically looking for students who demonstrate strong character: resiliency, community-mindedness and commitment to excellence
• Your students can access the application form within their myBlueprint account (in the Scholarships tab)
• The deadline to apply is May 7, 2021
We’ve included all the information you need to know and answers to your questions here.
With just one month to apply, you’ll want to share this announcement with your network today.
-Your fans at myBlueprint