Western School Division transportation overview:
- Fourteen regular routes carrying over 850 students and traveling approximately 275,000 kilometres per year.
- Eighteen buses and twenty-five regular and spare drivers are available for regular routes and school activity field trips.
- Buses are serviced at a facility shared with Garden Valley School Division. Three mechanics and a part-time clerical staff are employed there in a new 600 square metres facility known as Centre-Line Pupil Transportation.
- Division staff continually monitors bus radios.
- Emergency messages can be relayed to bus drivers by telephoning
the Division Office at 822-4448 or the Maintenance Shop at 822-6513
Frequently Asked Questions
Request for Transportation
Bus Ridership Handbook
In City Bus Schedule
In City Bus Routes and Eligibility