Western School Division transportation overview:
- Fifteen regular routes carrying over 1100 students and traveling approximately 300,000 kilometres per year.
- Twenty one buses and twenty eight regular and spare drivers are available for regular routes and school activity field trips.
- Buses are serviced at a facility shared with Garden Valley School Division. Three mechanics and a part-time clerical staff are employed there in a 600 square metres facility known as Centre-Line Pupil Transportation.
- Division staff continually monitors bus radios.
- Emergency messages can be relayed to bus drivers by telephoning the Division Office at 204-822-4448.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request for Transportation
Bus Ridership Handbook
City Bus Map & Schedule