School enrolment catchment areas are designated as follows:
ELEMENTARY STUDENTS – Kindergarten to Grade 4
Minnewasta School – 1 Academy Drive, Morden
- Area south of North Railway and area west of Mountain St.
- All rural students K-4.
Maple Leaf Elementary School – 225-12th Street, Morden
- Area north of South Railway St. and east of Mountain St.
- All early years (K-4) French Immersion students
MIDDLE YEARS STUDENTS – Grades 5 to 8:
École Morden Middle School - 150 Wardrop Street, Morden
SENIOR YEARS STUDENTS – Grades 9 to 12:
Morden Collegiate Institute - 345-5th Street, Morden
Attending the School of Your Choice
Provincial legislation permits parents to choose which school to send their child to, including schools outside of their home division. However, schools must accept students on a priority basis.
- First, students within that school's catchment area as designated by the Division.
- Second, students residing in the School Division.
- Last, students from outside the Division.
Space, program availability, and the general well-being of other students will be considered in making the final decision about school of choice applications.