Information on this page is for employee's of Western School Division.
Thank-you all for what you are doing to support our students, our families and our community!
The Shared Health online Screening Tool can be accessed here.
Prevention is key
COVID-19 can spread through close contact with an infected person who is coughing or sneezing, as well as from objects contaminated with the virus. Public health officials are also reminding all Manitobans of important prevention measures including:
• Washing hands regularly with warm water and soap for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, and if hands aren’t visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand cleanser may be used.
• Covering mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing, or coughing/sneezing into sleeve.
• Avoiding close contact (within two meters/six feet) with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing or sneezing.
• Refraining from touching mouth and nose.
• Cleaning frequently touched surfaces and objects.
• Staying home when sick.