Click here to start borrowing from OverDrive.
Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
MCI's Library is a great place for study, research, and reading. In addition to our collection of books, periodicals, and newspapers, students have access to desktop computers and laptops for homework and research. The Library's goal is to promote reading and research for both knowledge and pleasure, and to help students to gain information-gathering skills for life-long learning.
- Most books and back issues of magazines may be checked out for a two week period. Reference materials may be checked out for three days.
- Students are allowed up to four items at one time unless library staff gives permission for more.
- Books may be renewed if necessary, as long as no other reserves have been placed for those items.
- Overdue lists are posted regularly outside the library and in the announcements.
- Students are encouraged to use the library for research, study, reading, and computer use.
- Food and/or drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Students will be responsible for lost library items and will be assessed at replacement cost.
Mrs. Janelle Rempel - Library Technician
Mrs. Phyllis Ens – Library Clerk